Recipe by "Chef Koreander" and Sous Chef "A little Pinch"
Chef "Koreander" prepping the food here
Sous Chef "A little pinch" helping at his side
Mmmmmmm... oh so delicious. Chef Koreander has done it again.
So simple, yet so powerful, with a little pinch of this, and a little pinch of that.
Good for Serving 20 people or more (Good to try for Saturday Youth Meals! Or, just double it? Rumor has it that 180 Youth know how to eat!) Or, cut the amount in half and it'll be great for small group meals or any size gathering.
Here are the Ingredients:
2 Garlic whole
3 Red Onions
5 Peeled Tomatoes
9 Peeled Potatoes (cut up in cubes)
Pork cut up into cubes
3+ teaspoonful of Cumin powder(Depends on preference and amount of liquid)
3+ teaspoonful of Chili pepper powder (Depends on preference and amount of liquid)
4-5 Bay leaves
1. On a pot, heat on Low-medium add some olive oil to cover the bottom
2. Add chopped garlics and onions, then add a pinch of salt.
Wait until onions are slightly brown and soft. Make sure to stir so prevent burning
3. Add Potato cubes into the pot.
Mix/Stir them well
4. Soon after, add the pork cubes
5. Add 2 pinches of salt
6. Add a pinch or 2 of cumin and chili powder and mix well
7. Add 1-3 chicken stock (preferred to have liquid just a little over the added food)
8. When pork seems cooked, taste and add preferred amount of cumin and chili pepper powder.
9. Add 4-5 Bay leaves on top
10. Wait until the potatoes are soft and the pork is cooked all throughout then serve.
Pictures provided by ms. Zing Bowl.